- Is an enneagram 7 and it explains so much about my life.
- Loves the color black. Red would be the runner-up.
- Enjoys concerts with my husband and 26 year old son.
- Will analyze the crap out of movies, books, songs & life.
- Loves fonts.
- Loves truth.
- Water is my main drink. Caramel Chai Tea Lattes is my indulgent drink.
- Makes up my own words.
- Loves Jane Austen movies...but I haven't tried to read one yet.
- Is learning about silence and discernment as a spiritual practice.
- Is seeking a simpler life. Whatever that means. Still figuring that out.
- Married to my best friend. Celebrated 32 years this past August!
- Has an awesome son who is the best mixture of me and hubby but clearly is his own person. I love these years as he figures all about who he is as a young man.
- Thinks graduation ceremonies and funerals are outdated and need to be reinvented.
- Loves indie bands - Switchfoot, Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors, Ben Howard, Evening Hymns, and open to knowing about any new bands. We love music in this house. We are seriously into going to concerts (we have the Ryman so you can't beat a show there).
- Is a horrible housekeeper and most days is proud of it. Other days it is my top failure of life.
- Wears bandanas and beanies (a lot). Will probably wear one during our session.
- Loves to see, hear and smell the ocean. But doesn't need to be in it!
- Loves fall weather.
- Is an open book. Once you spend time with me, you will know everything about me.
- Loves Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus binge watching - Parks & Rec, That 70's Show, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Community & Veronica Mars.
- Wants to drive cross country with no schedule or time frame. Just stopping where life takes us. THEN come back after planning out a specific drive back where I schedule everything like hotel stays and pit stops along the way...all logistically mapped up via internet.
- Would pick Jimmy Fallon, James Corden & Jon Foreman (Switchfoot) as celebrities I'd invite to dinner for a great meal and conversation. Maybe some crazy board games afterwards.